Click To Find Us On GameTracker
Click Below To Start COD4 And Join a Server

map rotation COD 4 #2 update 19/01/2014

Firework

Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Hi guys,new rot for server2,crash back to normal and some maps changed,hope you like it ^^

1.SAB Crossfire
2.S&D Crash
3.DOM Citystreets
4.SAB Ambush
5.S&D Backlot
6.TDM bloc
7.SAB Strike
8.S&D Vacant
9.TDM Overgrown
10.DOM China Town
11.S&D Showdown
12.TDM Broadcast
 

Mirko

New member
RE: New map rotation COD 4 #2

+1 except for sd on carentan but I have already told you I dont like it on HC :p

otherwise it is nice :) And no creek!! :D Happy Days!!! aha
 

tWEEKisSICK

New member
RE: New map rotation COD 4 #2

Hey Guys,

I would prefer SAB_Convoy instead of SAB_Bloc and DOM_creek instead of dom_citystreets.

Only my opinion :)
 

Mirko

New member
RE: New map rotation COD 4 #2

tWEEKisSICK said:
Hey Guys,

I would prefer SAB_Convoy instead of SAB_Bloc and DOM_creek instead of dom_citystreets.

Only my opinion :)
I like Convoy too over bloc tbh! Hate creek though.
 

Anubis

The Great
Kickrighted
RE: New map rotation COD 4 #2

lReborn said:
No more Creek SD! Yeeeeees!
Don't bullshit,you don't spend time on #2 server as well as myself.... But we could start being popular again!
 
S

squatter

Guest
RE: New map rotation COD 4 #2

Rotate is nice but pls when will normal crash? On Christmas it was nice but now is better crash :)
 

shujinko

New member
RE: New map rotation COD 4 #2

squatter said:
Rotate is nice but pls when will normal crash? On Christmas it was nice but now is better crash :)
Agree on that... we need to remove them from all servers... people start to complain a bit.. (more like whine)
 

Firework

Retired Admin
Retired Admin
rot change already yestarday,edited 1st post for anyone wan see,crash back to normal and some map changes or just mode change
 

BamBoOM

New member
I would suggest to add crash snd twice in the next rota, if others agree. Many players seem to like it.
 

Thanos

Banrighted
Banrighted
Donator
BamBoOM said:
I would suggest to add crash snd twice in the next rota, if others agree. Many players seem to like it.
Bam is right everytime they ask for restart.