|Click To Find Us On GameTracker|
|Click Below To Start COD4 And Join a Server|
I guess something went wrong with your Images. Best is to use JustForJunk to insert Pictures. Copy and paste the Link in your post then.Chicken Biryani
Chicken (cut into medium size pieces) 500 gm
Turmeric powder ½ TSP
Red Chili powder 1 ½ TSP
Coriander powder 2 TSP
Salt 1 TSP
Basmati Rice 2 Cups
Water (to cook rice) 3 Cups
Curd (dilute the ½ cup curd with half cup water) 1 cup
Cinnamon 1 stick
Bay leaf 1 piece
Red onions (Sliced) 2
Tomatoes (sliced) 2
Green Chili 1 or to taste
Ginger and Garlic Paste 1 TBS
Cardamom pods 2
Red Chili Powder 1 TSP
Turmeric Powder ½ TSP
Garam Masala ½ TSP
Coriander Powder 1 TSP
Coriander Leaves 1/2 bunch
Mint leaves 1/2 bunch
Kesari powder (optional) 1/8 TSP
Salt 1 TSP or to taste
Ghee/ Oil 3 TBS
Oil (for chicken) 2 TBS
- Wash the chicken a couple of times and marinate with salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and chili powder. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok and add marinated chicken then fry for 6 to 7 minutes until the brown spots appear in the chicken. Set aside.
- Wash rice and drain.
- Heat 1 TBS oil/ghee in a pressure cooker, add cloves, cinnamon, bay leaf and cardamom then fry for 30 seconds.
- Add ginger garlic paste, green chili along with sliced onions and sauté for 2 minutes until onions start to turn brown.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves. Sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add sliced tomatoes along with chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and salt. Saute for 1 minute and then add drained rice.
- Add cooked chicken and mix well with other spices.
- Add water and diluted curd mixture and taste the salt.
- Mix Kesari powder with 2 tablespoons of water and then add to the Biryani mixture. Stir in slowly.
- Cook this mixture in the pressure cooker for 15 minutes in low flame up to 3 whistles.
- Mix well and serve hot with Raita and with some boiled eggs.
one of my fav try adding a bit of cognac too!Pasta with zucchini and prawns in cream sauce:
So you can cook basically any pasta (i used tortellini).
For sauce first on oil put chopped onions, next add sliced zucchinies and prawns (i fried prawns in other pan a little then just added them). So after that just add (cooking or whipping) cream, let it cook a little and meanwhile add spices (salt, pepper, powdered garlic, parsley, you can use some nutmeg.. sometimes i add a little curcuma also). I usualy put some parmesan in the sauce. That's basically it..simple but very tasty : )
Cake recipe from our chef @shujinko. Tried copying the original post to this thread, but that ****** up the order of the posts. Anyway, here it is.
Hey all gamers of JFF,
As the title say, yes we are about to cook!
I'm a professional cook and I'm very nab with computer stuff so I decided to help in a way that I can.
Until OR if the ppl in the high levels will want to dedicated a nice corner (or even not) for that we will go a step farther...
For now we start as house wife recipes... and you can cook them while gaming. you know mix the mixture pop in the oven or what ever it is and shoot a bit meanwhile \o/
So I will give a nice and VERY easy cake recipe and you guys can try and even post your own and put a picture of it here so we see it.
So try this one out: (no need for balance board as well xD) oven at 160-170*c
-1 ladle yoghurt
-1 ladle oil (canola/corn/sunflower)
-1 ladle milk
2-3 spoons of sesame past (optional but make the difference)
Now mix well till incorporate and add-
1 of baking powder
-1 ladle sugar
-3 ladle flour
Mix well for a minute and pour into a plum cake mould and put in the oven for 30-35 min till a toothpick come out almost completely dry (humid better xD)
It's ok even to throw all together and mix...
Enjoy it!!! Hope it will impress some ppl that you like db
View attachment 3412